islandbathroomsandkitchens

Cloakroom Bathroom Transformation

Remodelling your bathroom can be a challenging task, especially where space is of an issue which is something that our customer Mr McAndrew with a little help from our bathroom experts managed to overcome. The cloakroom is often overlooked in many homes in favour of the main bathroom and ensuite bathroom, however it is the most used not only by ourselves but often our guests and visitors.

Fixtures and Fittings

To utilise the space available, following advice from our bathroom experts Mr McAndrew opted for a compact cloakroom suite accompanied by compact modular furniture. To replace the existing low level pan and cistern toilet Mr McAndrew opted for a Kube Back to Wall Pan paired with a 838 x 600mm Slim-line WC Cabinet made to measure exclusively available instore.featuring a stunning Zebra Print finish, inclusive of front access and featuring a dual flush concealed cistern. On the top of the unit is a 610 x 230mm, 50mm in depth Laminate Worktop in a luxor black gloss finish with gloss black edging for the perfect finishing touch.

To the left of the WC unit is a coordinating bespoke 1750 x 300mm Tower Unit featuring 5 shelves, also in a Zebra pattern finish, just one of 150 finishes availabe. This modular furniture collection offers a great benefit to hiding ugly visible pipe work, which can clearly be seen in the photos.

The bathroom now features a Compact 250 Black Wall Hung Unit and Basin, freeing up the floor area which gives an illusion of a greater space. The basin is complimented by the Sapphire Mini Basin Mixer from Clearwater, which stands at only 145mm tall, ideal for the 505 x 252mm 1 Hole Left Hand Compact Basin it sits on, paired with a Flova Deluxe Slotted Basin Clicker Waste in a chrome finish which replaces the previous traditional gold brassware.

The new bathroom suite is finished off beautifully with carefully selected lightly coloured wall tiles, which the natural lighting from the window bounces off. For a little added luxury, the bathroom also incorporates Under-Floor Heating approx £200 for the area shown), warming the tiles providing a welcoming ambient temperature.

A Modern Makeover

This stunning makeover has made this bathroom look unrecognisable. The modern fixtures and fittings provide a contemporary look whilst offering the convenience of space saving and hiding unsightly pipe-work. If you are considering remodelling your bathroom why not pop into one of our showrooms across Bournemouth and Salisbury and see for yourself the extensive collection of bathroom furniture, fixtures and fittings available and give your bathroom the makeover it deserves.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.