manda_defraine

How to use the garage space

Manda De Fraine
We've just moved into our new home and I'm desperate to get out garage conversion underway.

My original idea was to have the u shaped kitchen moved to the front of the house where the garage currently is and to have a kitchen diner. I've since been and had a look at next doors house who have done this and am not overly keen on the very long narrow kitchen that they have which doesn't feel balanced with the living room on the other side of the wall.

My other idea is to knock through the wall, make a utility area that leads through to a dining area so the dining room would be at the front and the kitchen stays where it is?

What are people's thoughts?