andreajo_gw

HAVE: I have Trillium Nivale Trillium recurvatum

Andreajo
10 years ago

Please make an offer ... I like other shade plants

Comments (15)

• plantbug
    10 years ago

Are you looking for other trilliums? I have lots of native shade plants. I am very interested in your plants. Please email me.

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

sent you an email

• sandy2_gw
    10 years ago

I am interested in the white trilium - do you have any if so please check my page and get back with me if you see any things that you would like to have.
    Thanks - Sandy

• plantbug
    10 years ago

chicago311, I need you to email me with your email address. I have no way to reply to you.

• ms_minnamouse
    10 years ago

I have Summer Snowflake and Bloodroot, as well as fringe lead and also regular bleeding heart. Mini white and yellow daffodils. Queen of the Prairie (part shade in hot zones).

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    10 years ago

Hi Jacob.
    I am very interested in your Trillium nivale.
    I have an extensive list of shade loving plants to peruse. If you are interested, you can email me at ThoseDarnsqurls@aol.com

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Lists

• plantbug
    10 years ago

Andrea, I haven't received my box yet? plantbug

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Hi Andrea: Are you still doing this offer and mailing boxes, I have not received mine either. I thought you canceled this post due to an emergency. Please let us all know.

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Hi Andrea: Are you still doing this offer and mailing boxes, I have not received mine either. I thought you canceled this post due to an emergency. Please let us all know.

• chicago311
    10 years ago

Theres no emergency. You believe that story? We got scammed hope you all didnt send EVERYTHING she wanted like i did. She seemed fishy from the beginning.

• johnsonm08
    10 years ago

I havent gotten my box either.........
    Mike

• prhart
    10 years ago

I have just posted a warning on the Rate and Review Exchange Forum and recommend that others do likewise.

• drich30099
    10 years ago

I'm always interested in diffferent ferns than I already have, what do you have?

• kms4me
    10 years ago

Wow, you joined GW and in less than a month scammed several people. You must be so pleased with yourself.

Luckily when you contacted me about a trade I was very put off by your lack of attention to detail and vague answers. After I told you I didn't want to deal with you, I felt badly thinking I'd been rather harsh. Since then I found out that you had scammed some really fine traders, a few of whom I've had the pleasure of dealing with. They are good people, honest and ethical, and you took advantage of that.

IF you have a son, as you told me you did, I hope you think about him and the kind of example you are setting.

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.