dotladotla

New build house decoration

dotladotla
9 years ago
We are in the process of buying a 3 bed bijou new-build (ish, 15 years old) property and I want to add personality to it.
The bathrooms are okay but the living room, dining room and bedrooms need work.
Most of the photos on here are of big, beautiful houses & I was wondering if anyone has done work to their small new build that I could see photos of for inspiration?

I love the idea of a grey bedroom - we already have a metal bed and several pieces of furniture.
There's an old pine/oak coloured dining table and chairs that the last owner is leaving but I might paint or varnish darker.
I've also seen an amazing reclaimed wine rack on Etsy to attach to the dining room wall.
I've got a bit of a Cath Kidston obsession, love quirky looks but comfort is paramount.
The living room is small and we'll never get our corner couch in so will be saving for a new sofa.
I've attached some photos that I took when we viewed the house.

Any help/ideas would be appreciated!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.