tommyflan

POLL: Houseboat, treehouse, shed or mobile home?

Tom Flanagan
9 years ago
We're all about unconventional spaces here at Houzz so we're asking you if you'd ever live unconventionally and move into anything other than a traditional home.

So would it be a houseboat, a treehouse, a shed, a mobile home, or something else we've not thought of? Show us your wild side and vote!
Houseboat
Treehouse
Shed
Mobile Home
Other

Comments (9)

• Luisa Rollenhagen
    9 years ago
    Treehouse! Imagine sitting up there all day with comfy cushions, tea, and books! Heaven
  • Clare Ainsworth
    9 years ago
    I was very stuck between a treehouse and a houseboat, I'd love both!
  • PRO
    Secret Linen Store
    9 years ago
    Ohhh, love all of these. Want to be outside enjoying myself now.
  • kimmrs
    9 years ago
    I'd go for a tiny house, I don't know if that comes under mobile home... But I just love tiny houses, they are so well designed. I love that a tiny house movement is sweeping across America.
  • Average Jo
    9 years ago
    I think, as a foetus, I probably negotiated the clause "no unconventional living" in my Life Contract. But I'd love a tree-house for lazy afternoons and a time share, perhaps, in a fully-equipped one for the occasional long weekend.
  • PRO
    Tristram Design
    7 years ago

Voted for 'houseboat' as love them. Live on one and re-designing one currently. Getting huge expertise in designing houseboats for a luxurious style of living.

• PRO
    L&K Events LTD
    7 years ago

Voted houseboat. Nice use of space

• PRO
    Lamp Architects
    7 years ago

Fabulous shed!

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.