adamash

Need help with my Lounge and Dining Room

Adam Ash
8 years ago

Hi guys.

I've just bought a house, and we're quite stuck for how to arrange the lounge furniture and dining room. We think we have an idea, and I've played around with HomeByMe but I wondered if anyone had any creative ideas about what we can do with the space. I can take actual photos if easier.

Attached is a floor plan, I don't know why the room names haven't shown, but the left large room is the lounge, dining room below it and the kitchen to the right of the dining room. We're thinking about opening up between the lounge and dining room with double doors, Putting a fireplace in opposite the sofa, and moving the lounge door down closer to where the kitchen and dining room doors are. This would give the room better space to put furniture in, but we're stuck for how that might look.

Any advice?

Adam

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.