samanthahill

Floor tiles and skirting

samanthahill
8 years ago

About to have floor tiles laid in a large open plan area (kitchen, dining and living) and, the builders have fixed the skirting on some of the walls and, it was supposed to have gone on after. There is quite alot of the skirting fixed and, the walls and skirting painted. What do I do? Get the skirting removed and, damage the painted walls or put all the skirting on and tile up to it which is not a very nice finish.

Also the entrance hall will have a 2m deep coir mat which fits eacvh side wall to wall and, the floor beyond the matting is going to be tiled. The builders have put skirting on the walls because there will be coir matting but, this means they will have to tile up to skirting again which is not nice. Struggling to get my head around how to finish off properly. Any advice please?

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.