kristina_libertini

from this...to this stunning kitchen! how does it all come together?

we have recently installed the stunning 1909 range in our leyland showroom and thought i'd share these shots of the progress showing how the kitchen all comes together.

the 1909 range is quintessentially british with a timeless feel, crafted with meticulous attention to detail, a classic in-frame kitchen: shaker style or contemporary slab.

the surfaces add texture and a bespoke look with three different sizes, in 40mm, 60mm and the wood in 80mm.

the range has 32 carefully selected colours and our display captures the popular graphite and cashmere subtle tones with a splash of colour for personality in the island in spearmint.

here we go, from this...

to this gorgeous 1909 timeless kitchen...

how did we get there...

units coming together...

appliances going in...

corian work-surface being installed and solid wood breakfast bar...

some finishing touches, hinge adjusting, doors aligning...

accessories added... everything in...

featured extras...

elica "pearl" extractor, dupont corian surface, kessebohmer clever storage, 1901 handles, perrin & rowe tap, fisher & pakel oven & hob finished with lighting from sensio

all designed, supplied and installed by us, kitchenflair preston

www.kitchenflairuk.com

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.