skorpiniukas

Urgent advice need!!! Kitchen floor marble.

Aggy Lukte
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

We have already ordered these floor tiles. But now are panicking that they will be too busy for the 46 sqm floor area..! In the photos I assembled them in this pattern way. So maybe that can be changed.

Kitchen cabinets traditional style will be base white RAL 9003 (no tone) colour, worktops plain black granite, island granite Copacabana https://www.thestonecollection.com/sites/default/files/Copacabana-Granite-Bathroom-1.jpg, splash back also white tiles.

Am I panicking for no reason or will it really be too busy to the eye as island worktop quite busy too... Alternative would be to loose deposit for the tiles we have bought and look for plainer white marble options. They all seem busy but ours has this quite prominent streak.

Comments (26)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.