cazie6

bathroom decorating help please!

cazie6
7 years ago
ok so, as you can see, the wallpaper accidently fell off and now I need to decorate our bathroom ;) however, I would like soke ideas of what I can do. The bathroom suite is cream/beige and I haven't the funds to replace it yet. Nor have I the funds to get rid of the crappy storage cupboard the sink is sat in that really doesnt hold much at all due to the pipes, as that would mean replacing the pipes. This is the only room of the house we haven't touched until now since we bought it. I know it needs a new floor and I'm thinking vinyl to keep the costs down. Does anybody have any suggestions please? I would like to replace the radiator with a towel radiator and have seen some cheap ones but they are either white which won't go (just look at the mistake I made with the toilet seat!) or chrome which I'm unsure will go. Has anybody got any ideas or suggestions please?

Comments (34)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.