the_cheshire_garden_design_studio

POLL: Natural Swimming Pond Vs. Traditional Pool - Vote Now!

Happy New Year!

It's still pretty cold out there, however before we know it the sun will be setting later and we will all be thinking about eating al fresco!

We at The Cheshire Garden have been thinking about alternatives to outdoor luxuries.

Since Kings Cross hosted the 'Natural Swimming Pond':

Many have been seeking a quirky option for outdoor bathing!

Please vote and comment to let us know...

If you were given the choice would you go for a heated pool, natural swimming pool or something entirely different?

The Cheshire Garden.

Heated Pool?
Natural Swimming Pond?

Comments (4)

• Louise Rasmussen
    7 years ago

Heated pool for me! I'd be scared of touching any plants and fishes in a natural pool. Although I have heard swimming in cold water is meant to be very good for you!

The Cheshire Garden Design Studio thanked Louise Rasmussen
  • Shelley Maniovich
    7 years ago

I think a natural pool looks great in some country settings but typically I favour a heated pool.

The Cheshire Garden Design Studio thanked Shelley Maniovich
  • Melissa McCafferty
    7 years ago

Definitely would favour a heated pool in London! But anywhere else in the world a natural pond would do!!

The Cheshire Garden Design Studio thanked Melissa McCafferty
  • Bebe Price
    7 years ago

Natural Pond!

The Cheshire Garden Design Studio thanked Bebe Price
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.