edwinajarrad

Pot plant ideas/help please!

edwinajarrad
6 years ago
We have just redone the front of our house...2 things-mainly is what shall we put in all 3 pots? Or is the orange one a pot too many? We thought maybe something tall? But basically low maintenance, nothing too tall for the two blue ones so that they don't take light away from inside the house, but help brighten up the bench area... perhaps box or bay? Any other ideas? I have no vision so I really struggle to imagine what anything will look like hence need help please!!

The other is what should go in the brick wall flower bed on the left-it may only have a foot of soil and we are wanting as low maintenance as possible, so a hedge-think we'll go with Box hedge unless any other ideas! It is the lack of soil that's the main problem...and the brick surround...but it's newly built so we need to work with it! Ideally something evergreen, and easy to shape/maintain.

Any help/ideas really appreciated!!!

Thanks

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.