hazelwalcott123

hnwalcott@caribsurf.com

hazelwalcott123
6 years ago
how deep is the top part of this pool? is there a particular purpose e.g to place sunbeds or? Thanks
Automatic Cover · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Alka Pool Construction Ltd
    6 years ago

Thank you for your inquiry. The pool shallow depth is 3'6'' and the deep end is at 5'0''. If I understand your question correctly, you are referring to the lounge chairs located at the side of the pool. These are used for relaxation and/or soaking up the sun. Lots of customers nowadays actually build a shallow ledge referred to as a Baja Shelf or Lounging Ledge directly in the pool. These are at a depth of 12", just enough to soak your feet. Sunken lounge chairs like the attached photo below are also quite popular to keep one refreshed while lounging in the pool In the photo you are referring to, the grey portion of the pool is the automatic pool cover.

hazelwalcott123 thanked Alka Pool Construction Ltd
  • Daisy England
    6 years ago
    I want one. It's lovely.
  • PRO
    Alka Pool Construction Ltd
    6 years ago

We love it too!

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.