beaniesanderson

dining and living room interiors

Beanie Sanderson
6 years ago

Hi everyone

We have recently completed a renovation of our entire victorian terrace and we have the ground floor furniture and furnishings to finalise and I have hit decision fatigue and just can't decide on what to purchase - so any ideas will be very much appreciated. I am struggling to visualise pieces in our space. I have purchased some items:

Dining room - I have only purchased this table. I am yet to decide on chairs and chair colour and any furniture/furnishings for this room. Room is painted in french grey mid (little greene).

Living Room - I have the sofa but can't decide on curtain colour or if I should purchase blinds, coffee table a rug, etc I am looking to brighten up the room a little but want this to have a modern feel in line with the rest of the ground floor. Wall colour is Dark Lead (little greene). please disregard the furniture in the living room - only the grey sofa is staying.

I have also attached a photo of the kitchen area to give you a feel of the rest of the floor. Island is dark blue and units are beige.

Any ideas will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

B

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.