chris_makowski

Majesty Couch

Is the couch in the photo a Bradington Young Majesty couch? The one in the photo has different arms and legs than the model on the company website - is that just options chosen? If so, what other options are available for the arms and legs?
Bradington Young Greco Sofa · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Metro Designs LLC
    6 years ago

Chris-

Thank you for your question. Great eye. I mis-identified the sofa. After re-checking, it's actually the Bradington-Young Greco Stationary Sofa (613-95). Will change that ASAP. You can't change the actual design of the piece, however there are customizable options: nail head color, no-nail head (where available), leather, exposed wood finish, contrasting leathers/fabrics, COM, COL, cushion upgrades, etc. With Bradington-Young's Sectional Seating By Design, you can select arm type, foot type, stitch type, nail head color, finish, and of course configuration. I hope that answers your question sufficiently. Have a great day!

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.