mderenia

Roller shades with slim cassette/valance?

mderenia
6 years ago

Hi, I'm looking for advice on which shades company has the smallest cassette for a motorized roller shade. This is for a slider and I know Hunter Douglas has only two sizes of cassette and for a door it would always be the larger one (4"x4"). But I have minimal trim around my doors and none on my windows so I'm looking to put the cassette for my slider all the way at the top of the wall where it meets the ceiling and I don't want some hulking thing protruding off the wall calling attention to itself. So if anyone happens to know of a company which makes a roller shade cassette/valance that is less than 4"x4" please let me know!

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Lessler's Draperies & Design Inc.
    6 years ago

If you were looking at Hunter Douglas for a door screen, you could also try their vertical screens. The HD Luminette may be able to fit in the space you are describing. Otherwise, Hunter Douglas does have different style cassettes that may look great at your home! This HD picture shows an outside of frame mounted box. It is not as distracting as you might think!

HOUZZ Pictures · More Info

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.