After some help please
I will be changing the worktops and painting my kitchen cabinets a cream colour. Currently the space doesn't allow for a seating area. My living/dining area is where our table is situated, however I really want the table in the kitchen. I am wanting to remove some kitchen units to make way for a table and 4 chairs. Where would be the best place to have this? I am thinking I should remove the units and fridge (not sure where to put that) so that a table can go in this space. My question is would this look odd or can a table and chairs be better placed somewhere else? Any help or ideas would be great or pictures to show what it could look like.
Thank you
PWJ Architects Ltd
User
Related Discussions
Kitchen layout advice needed
Q
New kitchen layout
Q
Which kitchen layout? Awkward shaped kitchen!
Q
Kitchen layout for kitchen/dining/living area ???
Q
The Kitchen Lady UK