hzdeleted_44727386

Living room decor

User
6 years ago
Hi! This is my living room that needs a face lift. As you can tell, we are animal lovers... It shows in the decor too! We have a new sofa in grey, albeit covered due to puppy! We need new flooring due to burnt carpet near the wood burner and stains from said puppy! My daughter says I have too many items of furniture and ornaments in one room! I admit I'm a hoarder!
I'd like this room to be functional yet homely. Keeping it in touch with its age (1901). I love the teal and pink with the grey, but is it too much? Should I revamp the wooden chest of drawers?
We struggle with the layout of the room as it's so long and narrow with 4 alcoves and 2 fireplaces. We sit at the back of the room as we like to slouch around the wood burner on cushions, but prefer to sit at the back of the room for privacy. Oh... And we are doing this ourselves with limited resources. Oh to be rich!

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.