jm470

Mirrors in the Bathroom, above bath and above toilet?

Pip West
6 years ago

Hi everyone, I am having a bathroom redone and I am planning on putting a wall length mirror above the bath and possibly above the toilet. I thought that it could help open the small room up a bit but may also look a bit tacky. I'm not fussed about the extra cleaning aspect but thought some people could offer opinions about the appearance.

Pics of the current bathroom below

The tiles are 60x60, same tile floor and wall and above the bath I thought a full width mirror along the back wall with one tile above the bath, then mirror, then another tile above the mirror to the ceiling. Then for above the toilet, a similar approach to keep the mirror at the same level. There will also be a cabinet mirror above the sink. Thanks for suggestions or advice.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.