sashwindowworkshop

Replacement Timber Casement Windows and French Doors in Berkshire

We replaced rotten windows and doors in a period property in Berkshire with new bespoke, timber casement windows and French doors made in Accoya.

The windows and doors were manufactured and installed by The Sash Window Workshop, who provide a manufacturing, installation and refurbishment service for timber windows and doors across London and the South.

As planning permission was required for the new windows and doors, once the order was placed, drawings were provided to the customer to use to as part of their planning application.

For a free, no obligation site survey and quotation, contact our team on 01344 868 668.

Click here to view more case studies.

Before:

After: