webuser_71660

Black or Grey windows & bi-fold doors?

Tani H-S
5 years ago

So for our rear extension (8m in total) we will have some bi-folds and a side window and a dormer dolls house added at the back of the house.

I wanted black colour originally for the inside but I'm thinking that the anthracite grey might look softer externally? ie have them two tone.

Black inside because I want to try and go for a more industrial look and grey outside as the paintwork on the walls will be a white and the flat roof grey with grey roof tiles on the rest of the house.

Any thoughts??

Was thinking grey externally is easier to keep looking clean, less harsh against the white as no exposed brickwork as such....

Also if I did go for a white window in the single top dormer, would this look odd? White is just cheaper ;)

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.