amberth

Before & After: Goodbye Old 1920s Bathroom. Hello Spa Paradise!

Amberth
5 years ago

Amberth project managed the design and build of this contemporary bathroom in Canonbury Place, London.

To create the steam shower room the wall was knocked down to bring the space from the guest bedroom to the bathroom. Storage space was created where the mirrors were located which expanded the overall size of the bathroom making it feel more spacious.

A freestanding bath was introduced parallel to the walk-in shower to create a serene atmosphere and a luxurious look. The freestanding platform inside of the walk-in shower accommodated the pipework but acted as a seating area for the person who wishes to shower. Grey tiles run across the walls to the floor to create a well-balanced space while the glass enclosure around the steam shower bounces the natural light to maintain the spacious feel.

Canonbury Place, London · More Info

Comments (8)

• Clare Ainsworth
    5 years ago

Such a modern transformation! Looks like a spa

Amberth thanked Clare Ainsworth
  • Anna
    5 years ago

Love this transformation!

Amberth thanked Anna
  • Ana Martin Fiestas
    5 years ago

Love it! Such an impressive transformation!

Amberth thanked Ana Martin Fiestas
  • Sonia
    5 years ago

Lovely, lovely mosaic - my favourite bathroom tiling!

Amberth thanked Sonia
  • Juliet Docherty
    5 years ago

The curved floor and detailing in the shower ceiling is amazing, proper craftsmanship.

Amberth thanked Juliet Docherty
  • PRO
    Designer Drains
    5 years ago

Talk about night and day! Great transformation and design.

Amberth thanked Designer Drains
  • E D
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Looking great.

I too love the way the wall in the shower enclosure flows curvily into the floor. May or may not be a well known 'trick' but I hadn't seen it before.

Amberth thanked E D
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.