windsormuk

Patio, sliding, bifold or slide and pivot doors

Mo
5 years ago

We are building a new house. We have three first floor spans, two are 3m and one is 4m. We are looking at aluminium doors with a frameless, glass balustrade Juliet balconies. We need to be able to clean both sides of the windows and the inside of the balustrade. I am drawn to slide and pivot for the variety of ways this can be manipulated, to get to all sides of the glass. However, the reviews for New Wave are terrible. Sunseekers seem to be better, but there are less reviews. I realise they will be more expensive than simple opening patio doors, but wonder if anyone can say how much more expensive, percentagewise, they are likely to be. I would also like to know of anyone's experience of slide and pivot and whether they are worth the extra.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.