doron_jacobs

Help me find a Farrow Ball or even Little Green similar colour please

D Jacobs
5 years ago

Hi all,

After a lovely trip to the newly redocarated rooms at the Palazzo Las Vegas, I have tried a few testers from Farrow and Ball, but to no avail. The hotel when I asked said they had paint made specially for them (so no good for me here in the UK).

I’m trying to get a similar greyish/white wall colours that I loved when staying there. I’m hoping the 3 images I attach off their website, may help someone here to help me to recreate this type of wall colour for my own bedroom.

So far I have tried testers;

Ammonite comes too concrete grey,

Strong White comes out a wee too blue

Skimming Stone, seems to come out too brown/dark,

Wimborne White just a tad too yellowish cream (although nice).

Maybe I’m completely off with choosing my testers or the colours look off as the rest of my wall currently is James White and is contrasting too much for me to appreciate the testers, so either way, if someone can help with suggestions to get similar to the Palazzo wall look as in these screenshots, I would really appreciate, as I have decorators in very soon and need to buy the paint.

Thanks so much.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.