wheezy11

New downstairs layout - kitchen, utility, open living area

wheezy11
5 years ago

I have just found Houzz - what a great resource, and have had some valuable advice on window choices. We're planning a re-model of our downstairs space - knocking down a middle wall, reclaiming the back of the garage to become entrance hall and downstairs loo, and creating a better working kitchen area, and living space. Screenshot of main room only. Some changes to be effected - fireplace (double sided woodburner set in) will move to be central to the front window. And the wall facing the bottom of the stairs has to stay to comply with fire regs, but will be shorter, creating a sort of 'back hall' at bottom of stairs. Main entrance into house will be from left hand side. Any thoughts you brilliant gurus?? Next stop - kitchen design choices.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.