info259943

Traditional cottage kitchen or modern?

We have a client who has bought a cottage and is completely renovating it - including an extension. The space will be totally gutted and internally, starting from scratch, with an open plan living / kitchen area. A blank canvas essentially.
The client has asked us to design the kitchen space and is undecided on a traditional cottage design or a modern contemporary style or a combination of both! We always help our clients realise their kitchen vision and will look forward to designing this one with all the options.
What would your choice be? Which style would you ask us to design for you? We'd love to hear your thoughts.