webuser_65226753133476132

Cjoice of upholstery

Carol Gitau
4 years ago

Hi guys,
I want to change my curtains and blinds but am really struggling with the colour to go with. Any recommendations?

Comments (2)

• Sonia
    4 years ago

As the room is quite modern, I think slatted blinds would be nice. Something like this from Blinds2go:

• PRO
    Marina Drobot at Cinnamon Space
    4 years ago

Hi Carol, you can’t go wrong with a white, natural linen or neutral fabric for curtains. But if you would like to inject a bit of interest into the space. I think you can add some colour to the wall and create a focal point. Then add some energy and movement to the space adding curtains and cushions with stripes and coordinate everything with the furniture and wall paint. I’d go with luxury colours, like, raspberry, purple, navy and brass. Add some brass and copper accessories, like desk or floor lamp, vase, plant pot stationary etc. I would consider to look into the actual furniture layout also. I think by moving and replacing some furniture you can maximise and enhance the space.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.