gabby247

colour styling to tie the house together

Gabby Wong
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We’re progressing with our extension and renovation and are starting to think more seriously about paint colours..

We’re aiming for a relatively neutral palette as a base however I’m keen to create a warm feeling. We’re planning on having karndean Van Gogh birch on the floor downstairs, and we’re probably going for a warm light grey carpet on stairs and bedrooms...

The kitchen will be a dove grey against the wall, and the island will be navy with quartz worktop (white with really subtle marbles vein (can’t remember the name atm)

I want to have a warm green on the back wall of the living room and dining room, and thinking a warm mid blue for the bedroom (maybe like denim?)

Wondering what would be a good base colour to help tie it all together? Not sure about the other bedrooms yet...

The house runs easy to west with no windows on the south side, however does get lots of light!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.