cheryl_price89

bathroom advice, boxing in/vanity units

Cheryl Price
4 years ago

Hi There, Bathroom advice really appreciated. We have a titchy bathroom, about 2m by 175cm see diagram and photos. We are after getting it refurbished (new suite/tiling/flooring etc) wondering if we might do something a bit craftier than whats there at present boxing in pipes and plumbing so we can bring in some cleaner lines (eg wall mounted toilet, basin without pedestal), also improve on storage. What do you think of these ideas and how would you go about them?

1. Box in more pipe work , make stud wall 66 inches or so away from toilet wall and move bath back a bit for toilet and basin plumbing and shower), see picture attached the one with the black and white floor

2. bring in vanity units of some sort (I like the idea of extra enclosed storage but we have one in our downstairs toilet which came to bits within months of usage so that has put me off a bit. Suggestions for good companies appreciated too.

3. Could a combination of more boxing in and some sort of vanity work?

Thanks for any thoughts xx

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.