cheryl_price89

bathroom advice, boxing in/vanity units

Cheryl Price
15 September, 2019

Hi There, Bathroom advice really appreciated. We have a titchy bathroom, about 2m by 175cm see diagram and photos. We are after getting it refurbished (new suite/tiling/flooring etc) wondering if we might do something a bit craftier than whats there at present boxing in pipes and plumbing so we can bring in some cleaner lines (eg wall mounted toilet, basin without pedestal), also improve on storage. What do you think of these ideas and how would you go about them?

1. Box in more pipe work , make stud wall 66 inches or so away from toilet wall and move bath back a bit for toilet and basin plumbing and shower), see picture attached the one with the black and white floor

2. bring in vanity units of some sort (I like the idea of extra enclosed storage but we have one in our downstairs toilet which came to bits within months of usage so that has put me off a bit. Suggestions for good companies appreciated too.

3. Could a combination of more boxing in and some sort of vanity work?

Thanks for any thoughts xx