lesannfull

Novellini Aurora 4 shower screen

lesannfull
4 years ago

Does anyone have the Novellini Aurora shower screen, if so how to you find it and do you have any photos of it both open and closed. I’ve seen pictures of it as it would be in use but not of how it looks with the doors pushed back against the wall and am concerned it could look unsightly against a nice newly tiled wall! I am having bathroom refitted and I either have a 1500 bath under a largish window meaning the over shower will be very close to the window or I could leave the bath where it is now going for a 1600 with the Novellini screen. Need to decide within a week before the plumber will be starting!

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Sara Levy Designs
    4 years ago

Hi lesannfull, if you buy any screen that will fold back against the wall, you need to ensure that neither your shower head or controls are on that wall as the glass won't fold back flat and will defeat the purpose. It would help to see a photo if you can.

• PRO
    Sara Levy Designs
    4 years ago

Here's one folded flat against the wall, but we had to make sure there were no controls on that wall.

• lesannfull
    Original Author
    4 years ago

It’s the Aurora 4 which folds against the long side of the bath. Was just wondering if anyone had got one and what it looked like folded. The shower will be in the middle of the folded doors.

• HU-354938463
    last year

Did you ever find a photo? I am also interested in same thing!

• lesannfull
    Original Author
    last year

We got them, these is the best photos I can find at the moment.

• lesannfull
    Original Author
    last year

Closed

• HU-354938463
    last year

Thank you! Much appreciated!

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.