ribena_drinker

Are you itching..........?

Ribena Drinker
4 years ago

..........to get out into the garden again and get down to some serious gardening?

The weather here today is particularly sunny (not very warm though) and my thoughts are turning to all the work that's going to be needed in the garden shortly. And although I'm not able to do a lot with my poor mobility, I'm itching to get out there and do what I can and....ahem........'motivate' my O/H. LOL

My daffs are coming up and my tulips are making an effort and I'm straining at the leash to get going with pruning my roses and our new mini cherry tree, to cut back things like the penstemons ready for the new growth and to give my box balls a good going over and their first clip. I can't wait to get the water features operational again.

We've got a massive bare patch on the lawn around the base of the bird feeder, where the pheasants and wood pigeons have picked up the dropped seed, which needs some remedial seed sowing - the lawn being his pride and joy the OH is not very happy about it, I can tell you!

what are you keen on getting going on out there?

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.