jennieprew

Lighting/electrical plan for loft conversion

Jennie Jennie
4 years ago

I'm currently 7 months pregnant and our loft conversion has just started. Thanks to people on here I have a layout we are really happy with. Now the electrician wants an electrical sockets and lighting plan from us. I'm really hoping you'll take pity on my 7 months pregnant status and help me with a plan!

We can have two plus sockets included in each room for our fixed price. Extra ones cost £60 each. I think we need more than two in each bedroom.

Lighting, I would like wall lights above the beds and some kind of ceiling lighting.

In the bathroom we are having a steam shower so that will need wiring, a wall light above an electric mirror and whatever spotlights will be needed. Extractor fan.

What should we do in the hallway? Is there room for a small desk under a doormer window, maybe a plug socket and lighting there just in case? We are always short of plug sockets at the moment.

Are there any other things I've forgotten. Please help!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.