little_pisica

Help needed with new home

Chris Reagan

Hi everyone, I'm Chris! My partner and I have recently purchased our first home, a new one-bedroom apartment. We managed to create the main idea of how we think it should look like.

The apartment is empty now; this is the floor plan with a few items added by us:

We managed to create the main idea of how things will come together using a free online tool that let us export these pictures:

Any design suggestions about how to make the place look pretty and modern, from accent details/walls to pretty much anything else (lighting, paint, wallpaper, mirrors, etc), would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!