lee_guthrie66

Graden size

l guthrie
3 years ago
Hi love the feel of this garden,I was curious how big this garden is. I am currently doing work on my basement flat and i will be left with 3.5 metres deep to 4.5m wide. Can something ;like this be achieved in that space and how much might that cost
Garden Design in Clapham, London 2 · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Kate Eyre Garden Design
    3 years ago

Hi @l guthrie, This garden was about 5x6m. A bit larger than yours. That said it should definitely be possible to incorporate a floating bench in a corner. It doesn't necessarily have to be curved it could also be an L shaped floating bench

• l guthrie
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you for getting back

• l guthrie
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I just been informed we have a friend in common. Greg Newton is my brother in law. Small world eh
    I’m actually on the hunt for a garden designer for a small project. Looking at some of your wonderful pictures suggests maybe it’s a job that might not meet your requirements as I have a 10x5 metre space to work with.
    But would love to hear your thoughts and see if indeed it’s a project that works both ways
    Best
    Lee

• PRO
    Kate Eyre Garden Design
    3 years ago

Hi @l guthrie, That is super funny. how is he doing?

We definitely do smaller gardens as well. If you send us an email on Kate@eyre-design.co.uk we will send you back a small questionnaire to make sure we are the right fit for your garden project.

Kind regards,

Kate Eyre

• l guthrie
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Great
    Will do

Greg is well by the way. Business is going well from what I understand

Best
    Lee

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.