webuser_864318077

Living Room layout - Help Needed!

Hello,

We are in the process of putting furniture together for our home. We are getting a gas fireplace installed, and are now rethinking the layout of the space. Our lounge is quite long (20 ft) but not very wide (14ft ish). We like the look of bookshelves/built ins on either side of a fireplace, but our wall seems too long for that. How would you layout this room? We don’t need dining in the space, it’s strictly a lounge. I’ve attached some pictures of the room (before we moved in, and after we painted and put new carpet in and ripped up old fireplace). I also added some of the asthetic we like (cosy, warm and inviting).

I need help with layout (couches/chairs/symmetrical/tv above fireplace or to the side).

Do any of your creative lot have any ideas?

Thanks, really appreciate it!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.