ella_motahammadani

Inspiration-Seeker!

Ella Motahammadani

Hi all,

I am looking for inspiration for my new kitchen, living, and dining areas! I would love to see your kitchens, living, and dining areas! Thanks! I will be hosting a poll later on when I have decided which style fits best for my house. If you know any designers please notify me in the comments.

• Ella Motahammadani

Sorry! I wrote 'style', I was supposed to write ideas! I haven't been thinking straight today!

R.A Interiors

Hi Ella, I'm a new start-up Interior Designer and would love to offer my services. I can help with colour schemes, floor-plan layouts and even provide an exact shopping list of recommended items to buy.

Just drop me a message at becky@ra-interiors.com if you'd like to know more.

Ella Motahammadani thanked R.A Interiors
  • Sonia

Great idea, but you may find more inspiration from all the photos on Houzz. There are 1000s of great rooms and you can save the photos that you like. Pinterest and Instagram are also a great source of room decor inspiration.

Ella Motahammadani thanked Sonia
  • Ella Motahammadani

Thanks so much @Sonia and @R.A Interiors

Olif

We offer a beautiful range of sinks and taps you may wish to consider for your new kitchen. For your living/dining areas we would also suggest social media platforms and interior blogs, they are great for inspo :)

CJ Interiors

Hi Ella I am currently running an offer on my E-design project and will also offer further discount for multiple rooms! I would love to get involved in creating your dream space. E-design is an affordable service with everything included ready to implement into your blank canvas.

My Instagram is cj.interiors or you can email my at cj-interiors@hotmail.com