webuser_541546409

BM Classic Gray walls with brown/tan floor tiles?

KJRP
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We're in the process of re-painting our newly purchased home. We have a three story townhouse that is not an open floor plan. I am doing different colors in most rooms but am trying to keep a flow. I like greiges and so far have rooms painted in BM Balboa Mist, Revere Pewter, and Smoke Embers. I will most likely paint the living room in BM Wind's Breath. Now the challenge- choosing the color for the entry, staircases, and two landings. I want to continue with a greige but am struggling now as the front entry floor tiles are the typical 20-year old "tuscan trend" brown/tan tiles. We can't change those anytime soon. I was considering BM Classic Grey, however the sample that I have up looks almost white, which is not the look that I want. Does anyone have any suggestions for a BM greige that might work with the existing tiles? I love Balboa Mist and was planning to use it until I realized it would look awful with the tiles. Many thanks!

N/B - the wall color shown is much more yellow/beige than it looks in the photo. It goes green in some light, which I hate!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.