BM Classic Gray walls with brown/tan floor tiles?

KJRP
last modified: last month

We're in the process of re-painting our newly purchased home. We have a three story townhouse that is not an open floor plan. I am doing different colors in most rooms but am trying to keep a flow. I like greiges and so far have rooms painted in BM Balboa Mist, Revere Pewter, and Smoke Embers. I will most likely paint the living room in BM Wind's Breath. Now the challenge- choosing the color for the entry, staircases, and two landings. I want to continue with a greige but am struggling now as the front entry floor tiles are the typical 20-year old "tuscan trend" brown/tan tiles. We can't change those anytime soon. I was considering BM Classic Grey, however the sample that I have up looks almost white, which is not the look that I want. Does anyone have any suggestions for a BM greige that might work with the existing tiles? I love Balboa Mist and was planning to use it until I realized it would look awful with the tiles. Many thanks!

N/B - the wall color shown is much more yellow/beige than it looks in the photo. It goes green in some light, which I hate!