sarah_unwinsuter

Sheds - lighting, insulation and colour!

Sarah U-S
3 years ago

Almost a year ago we ordered a new shed - we expected it to arrive by October at the latest, but as every man and their dogs bought sheds at the same time, it actually arrived in December! It means we haven’t actually done anything to it at all. As spring is coming, we now need to get on with sorting things out. My questions. - what kind of lighting do people have? (Internal and external). Secondly - do you recommend having it insulated? And thirdly, any colour recommendations?! (Fence on the right is a mid-dark grey. Please don’t ask what the shed is for - we’re still arguing over it!!!! Husband believes that he will use it a lot - I’m more realistic, and know that he won’t!! I want it to look nice - and to keep our options open. Thanks in hope!

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.