sandrasal

Driveway Entrance Gates Advice and Opinions Please

sandrasal

Hello again everyone. We have just had a new driveway and wondered what style gates you all think would work best with our house. We are very nervous about making the wrong choice. I quite like white gates and want to see through them (similar to second picture 50/50 spindles to solid)

but my husband thinks Black and 30/70 spindles to solid!!! The entrance is very narrow at 10ft wide but we would mount the gates on the back of the pillars. 6ft high sits in the middle of the black name plate. We were thinking wood or maybe wood looking aluminium but are open to all suggestions. Would so love to have some of your opinions please. Thanks so much.