amy_mitchell56

Kitchen Fitting Advice / Help Needed Please........

Amy Mitchell
3 years ago

Hi,

We have recently had a new Howdens kitchen fitted, together with tiling and are totally unhappy with the finish provided by our installer.

We have paid an amount on account, whilst awaiting snagging. Several of the doors are damaged (some apparently manufacturers defects, some on fitting) and all kickboards are damaged where they have been cut (noticably so). The fitter met with us last Friday and says this is all we can expect 'for the budget'. He says some of the manufacturers defects will not be replaced by Howdens, although they are defects.

Can I ask for any advice on whether this finish is acceptable please or whether as suggested, I am being too 'critical'.

Thanks in advance, any advice appreciated as this is the first time I've had a new kitchen installed.

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.