webuser_202947325

Exterior Design Full Renovation

HU-202947325
2 years ago

Hi, I’m currently in the process of doing a full renovation the property I have just brought has been empty for many years and requires a lot of TLC. I’m having new windows, doors, garage doors, facias/ soffits and down pipes. However choosing colour schemes is proving extremely difficult for me as I’m useless at this kind of stuff ivr tried to mock some ideas on photo shop but would like some expert opinions if possible on colour schemes. Originally the windows facias and doors are wooden and painted brown but these will be replaced for a more modern UPVC style. I’ve attached some colours for people to see but I’m so torn and perhaps people with an eye for detail may suggest otherwise

(In the photo the light colour windows are agate grey and The dark grey is anthracite grey)

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.