steffytaylor

Floorplan ideas please!

steffytaylor
last modified: 2 months ago

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this downstairs layout please - we’d like to knock through to the “workshop” (double garage) to create more living space. It is currently an empty garage... just masses of empty space and leading out to the garden. Currently there are a few steps going down to it in that small gap just next to the downstairs WC, it's on a different level about a metre lower ground level.

Also thinking to knock another wall near the lounge to create more of an open plan space. Any ideas welcome! M ideas attached. We need to make a bedroom for us downstairs somehow, currently thinking to use the family room, also ideally a bathroom downstairs ideally too. We will have 2 small kids upstairs! Attaching the upstairs bedrooms layout too just for reference. Thanks sooo much for any comments :)

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/90141781#/