webuser_812124615

Paddock entrance ideas

E H
2 years ago

Hi all. Our new house has a paddock but we aren't using it for livestock. We are currently using it for the kids to play in, rope swings etc... But I'd like to make it more visually appealing. We have taken down an old rickey fence which separated it from the rest of the property and it has now opened it up but I was thinking maybe between the two trees it might be nice to have steps and gravel. The rest of the area leading to it is a mess as it was an old builders yard with workshop to the left. So whatever I do it will just be for the area immediately in front of the Paddock and leading into it. The rest will have to wait as its such a big area and will take a lot of work to do something with. Any thoughts?

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.