webuser_196505412

Bedroom Paint Thoughts please

Emma S.
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi,

I'm trying to decide on paint colours for my bedroom which is north-facing with little natural light (only one small window). I actually like that as it means there is little light pollution when sleeping, but it's making it hard to choose colours because the light is so dingy and variable.

As you can see, the main colours are dark blue velvet, white and silver/grey. I'll be replacing the laminate flooring throughout the flat, including that room, with white oak hardwood.

I'm thinking of painting the adjacent (no natural light) hallway F&B Breakfast Room Green or Card Room Green. There is an en-suite which I intend to do mainly in white.

I quite like the idea of a blue/green/grey like this: https://www.interiorsbycolor.com/dulux-milky-spearmint-paint-color/ but it doesn't appear to be available in the UK.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.