markos_asimakopoulos

Mini hallway arch Question

Hi everyone,

Looking for some more advice from this community! In the photos below you will see both sides of an archway that we have currently in our hallway. We like it, just think it could be better? We have thought of a couple of ideas but any suggestions are welcome!

Option 1: As shown with a red line on the left of the arch in the first photo, install a wedge to extend the arch to a nice fine finish (paint same colour too). Originally we liked this idea, but not sure if it will look nice as it will extend the arch below the height of the door frames?

Option 2: As shown with a red line on the right side of the arch. We would sand the arch (I believe it is wooden) to create that nice finish.

Option 3: Leave as is, as it might be too big a job or complicated to get it to look flush and natural

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.