kingfisherinteriors

Where to put a tv in a room with glass walls?

Kingfisher Designs
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

So I've got a client just come to me, they're having their house extended with a new living room with lots of open glazing, problem is there are almost no walls as the architect has designed it and as the client said "where do I put the TV?" which is a fantastic question, I think theres too much glazing for the room to feel comfortable, but are there any ways to put a TV in there without changing all the windows?

I have wondered about dividing the long wall into two windows either side of a fireplace, maybe with the glazing going all the way round over the top so its kinda free floating? any other ideas or key words I can search for for inspiration would be very helpful please :)

Fireplace and Flatscreen · More Info

EDIT: the extension isn't built yet, has yet to get planning permission, but this is what they are working on for now.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.