Houzz Logo Print
webuser_312343526

Floorplan challenge!

4 years ago

Hi there

I would love to get some advice for an alternative layout for a 2 bedroom flat which I own - it's a uniquely shaped flat, which is always light (9 windows) but getting the ideal layout is a challenge. The flat is in a Victorian building (second floor) and it is an unusual "wedge" shape as it is at the narrow end of a bigger building. As well as unusual shape, the internal rooms in the flat have been divided in an odd way too... The toilet is awkward to use as it's in a tight corner of a triangular shaped bathroom and there is a huge amount of wasted space in the kitchen too (which looks like a corridor but doesn't lead anywhere). The bedrooms are good sizes but I am not happy with a bedroom leading off from a kitchen.

Please let me know what you think would work best. I've owned the flat for a few years now but always have different ideas of how to re-jig the layout. (A future refurb will be on a budget too).

Thank you so much

Comments (9)