webuser_312343526

Floorplan challenge!

last year

Hi there

I would love to get some advice for an alternative layout for a 2 bedroom flat which I own - it's a uniquely shaped flat, which is always light (9 windows) but getting the ideal layout is a challenge. The flat is in a Victorian building (second floor) and it is an unusual "wedge" shape as it is at the narrow end of a bigger building. As well as unusual shape, the internal rooms in the flat have been divided in an odd way too... The toilet is awkward to use as it's in a tight corner of a triangular shaped bathroom and there is a huge amount of wasted space in the kitchen too (which looks like a corridor but doesn't lead anywhere). The bedrooms are good sizes but I am not happy with a bedroom leading off from a kitchen.

Please let me know what you think would work best. I've owned the flat for a few years now but always have different ideas of how to re-jig the layout. (A future refurb will be on a budget too).

Thank you so much

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.