webuser_112540442

Omina furniture

HU-112540442
6 months ago

Looking into leather couches. My husband and came across the Omnia Marlin sofa and chair. I am wanting the more square/modern looking couch, he wants reclining and the Marlin seems to be the perfect mix. I have read old threads on here about the brand but am hoping to hear some more current reviews about cushions, velcro, leather etc

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Wellington's Fine Leather Furniture
    6 months ago

Omnia leather furniture is an excellent choice for a more reasonable American made leather furniture builder. All their leathers are from Europe and all hides are premium in quality. They offer 3 different cushion options. Regular high resiliency foam, extra firm or down on most styles. They also offer excellent customer service for their dealers.

• HU-112540442
    Original Author
    6 months ago

May i ask if you have ever personally owned any? the furniture store of course says the same thing. but most reviews i find say their customer service and warranty have been horrible when they have issues with cushions, etc

• PRO
    Wellington's Fine Leather Furniture
    6 months ago

Yes, I have 2 of their chairs and ottomans. I have had them for 5 years and they still look like new. The leather is just like the day they were delivered. We have sold Omnia for over a decade and find their customer service outstanding just as I mentioned before. Their cushion warranty is 3 years, and I can assure you they stand behind it. I can’t speak to other experiences but I can tell you they take care of us as a dealer and they take care of our customers to our satisfaction as well.

• HU-112540442
    Original Author
    6 months ago

Would it be possible to see a picture of your items after theyve been used? were looking at the marlin which reclines

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.