maciejzz

Need help with our living room / dining room

maciejzz
10 years ago
Hi,

We are moving to our new 3 bed home soon. We spend over a month looking for ideal home in ideal location and not spend a fortune on it. Finally, we found one. It's not ideal but best we could get.

Now I want to ask for your help to arrange our living room / dining room. The problem is that you enter Next room (blue, not arranged) is our dining room. Doors on the right lead to kitchen extension. I forgot to add window on the right wall of dining room.

In the living room we want to have a 3 seat sofa and 40 inch TV on the wall, but we are not sure isn't the room too narrow for this. This is the sofa that we have: http://www.dfs.co.uk/fabric-sofas-all/3-seater-sofa-smudge-100550030p--1

We don't have too much plan for dining room - we need to have a table and 4 chairs there. We need to buy the rest.

We can also move sofa and TV to the dining room and use this front room for... that's the question - what for?

I would be very grateful for any help an advise.

Best
Mac

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.