shirley_harvey42

tiles for kitchen backsplash

Shirley Harvey
6 years ago

Hi

I love my BluePearl counter tops and white cabinets. I'm looking to purchase glass backsplash tiles. I want some bling because the Blue Pearl countertop is black with the blue specks. I would like to coax the little specs of blue to come out and play.

So I do want some bling. I was looking at blues but I'm afraid of turning the kitchen too blue.

I'm looking for

1) a contemporary look.

1. light blue tile or

2. white tiles

4) Glass tiles and

5) definitely some silvery bling.

I'm driving myself crazy trying to find the right thing. I currently am looking at Chavron glass tile. I still want some bling in the tile.

I'm also wondering about light blue tiles 3 x 6 or 2 x 6 and use glittery grout for the bling. don't know anything about glittery grout. Any suggestions?

Any help would be appreciated, as I'm going crazy looking at tiles. The tiler is looking at me, not very happily.

Shirley

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.